Monday, May 01, 2006

Got My New Putter!


Saturday afternoon, not like other Saturdays, my boyfriend and I finished our golf so late. We just got out from the golf course at 06.00 and left the club house at around 06.40 pm.

My boyfriend has a plan to play golf with his uncles on Monday, so he thought he needs to buy a new trolley.

We went to Pasaraya Blok M. There's Golf House over there. While he was searching for his trolley, I got a chance to play with the mini putting area that they used to have in a golf store.

I've been dreaming of a new putter. I tried some putters until two putters got my attention and tried that both putters for several times.

I didn't realize that my boyfriend has been ready with his trolley stuff, and he is watching me trying that putters.

"Do you like it?", he asked with a smile.

I said, "yes, but I don't know which one is best for me yet"

Then he's helping me with the two selected putters. Finally, I fit with one of them. The Odyssey White Steel #1. I think this is a great putter with a nice balanced feel. Good weight without being too heavy when I tried it.

"Do you want it?", my boyfriend asked me again.

"Yes, I like it. I'll buy this one when I have the budget", I replied.

He smiled again. You know what, this is what I love from him. He always smiles Then, he said again, "Take it, don't worry, I'll buy it for you"

Ha? Really? Ow... I love it, love it, love it! Muach! Thank you so much, Baby! Now I have a new putter and I can't wait to try it on the green!

2 comments:

Dustin said...

niceeeee......very nice.

Rose Heart said...

Thanks :)