Friday, March 24, 2006

Closest to the Pin

Last Saturday, I was still sick. But it never stopped me from thinking of playing golf. I had my medicines as scheduled as I could, with the hope that I would be better on Saturday, so I would be able to play golf.

I was actually not really better. I got a bad headache, pain in my stomach, and so weak. It's not what I expected. Then I thought, driving would be a good choice as I wouldn't have to use my energy to walk through the 18 holes.

What's happened in the golf course was not as I thought. I couldn't resist to play! Gosh! This golf addictive has made me gathered all my strength. I told my boyfriend that I really wanted to play. He smiled. He knew that I would change my mind when we got there. He knew me so damn well!

He couldn't say anything but agreeing what I want, eventhough I saw a bit worry on his face, understanding that I wasn't even feeling better on my 5th day of sickness. "You are stubborn..." he said softly.

By the way, I got parathypus. But if I just staying in my room, I'll be worse. I got bored very easily. Did nothin but sleepin and watching tv.

Anyway, Tee Box 1 was full, so I started from the Tee Box 10. Golf was not going very well, so were my scores. I didn't get any pars. I got no power to hit the ball. My headache was getting worse and worse in every hole. Got bogey, double bogey, even triple bogey!

On the 18th hole, I hit the ball with no target. Like other holes, I just tried to make it straight. Only this time I asked my caddy to give me my Launcher Driver. Usually I use 3 Wood in this Par 3. Realizing that I would have no power, I thought I will just use my Driver. Surprisingly, the ball was hit straightly and went down close to the pin! From the tee box, I just hoped that I could get birdie on this hole.

Shockingly, my caddy shouted happily. "Yes!!! Closest to the Pin, Bu!!!"

I got surprised. [:O] Closest to the Pin?? Really???

Then I laughed out loud! Yes! Yes! and Yes!!! But, ouch! it came again, my headache!

My boyfriend laughed at me. He said, "wahhh mungkin kalau kamu mainnya sambil sakit malah dapet Hole in One terus nihhhh.... ;)

Hahahaha... this is the strangest golf I've ever had. I mean, in my bad condition, I could incidentally made a good point. It's not the money prize that I want, the note of Closest to the Pin is really something for me!

I couldn't finish my 18 holes anyway. Played 12 holes, and felt sooo exhausted. Couldn't get through the other 6 holes anymore. But for sure, I went home happily....

No comments: